Blog Archive

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Textile Traders Craft Club Card


I went to pick the mail today and found my Textile Traders Craft Club Card in the middle of it! Now I haven't stepped into one yet, I just found out there is one in Mandurah, so I'll hopefully be checking it out soon.

sorry it wouldn't let me rotate the pic:)


The card will give you 20% off full price items.
Discounts aren't available on classes, discounted or sale items.
It can be used online @ www.textiletraders.com.au
they also have VIP store hotspots, with special discounts just for members!

They have 11 stores in WA: Albany, Balcatta, Booragoon, bunbury, Cannington, Joondalup, Mandurah, Midland, Morley, Osborne Park and Willetton.

I didn't know they had classes so I must check that out when I venture into the store!

You can sign up for the card on there website.www.textiletraders.com.au

Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment