Blog Archive

Thursday 12 July 2012

Did u know??

I never knew this till two weeks ago but our local Libary offers the option to rent out magazines! I thought this was amazing! I dont buy a load of magazines every month, but now I don't have to buy them any more unless of course the come with an amazing freebie!
But now I can rent them instead, they have a huge selection including better homes and gardens, quilting magazines, money, handyman etc.

It's a great way to save money, with out loosing out at the same time! Plus you will always have access to the, instead of buying them, reading, throwing them out and in 6months time realize they had the special article and your kicking your self! All you have to do is pick it up from the Libary!

Hope this help someone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment