Blog Archive

Thursday 5 July 2012

Meet up

Any one a member of meetup.com?
I joined a while ago but only really joining the groups now. Basically it's a world wide site where you can make friends and find groups with interested that suit you.
At the moment I'm a member of Irish and new in Perth, Perth cash flow and crafternoon perth.
I might in the future set up a group nearer to home as these are all in the city, but right now I wouldnt have a clue!

Want to know what we get up to? Well to night I'm meeting the Irish group for dinner at little creatures in freo, which I can't wait to check out!! And hopefully next Sunday if I'm off work I'll get to go to meet the cash flow group!

I'm also checking out the mandurah camera club Monday night, to see if I want to join, and hope fully get my camera off auto, I'll let you know how that goes next week!

What are your thought on groups? Let me know! I think they are a great way to meet new people, learn new skills and of course have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment