Blog Archive

Thursday 5 July 2012

Zoila's op shop

I spotted a new (well new to me) op shop in mandurah today. I really like it because they have loads of furniture, kitchen stuff and books.
It's a little bit cluttered but I personally don't mind this because it makes finding that little treasure that bit more special!!
They also hand out free lemons! I don't know how or way they do this, didn't get a chance to ask as the place was busy.

I guess your wanting to know what I scored?!!

I picked up 7 books for $1!! It was 10 for a $1 but I couldn't make up the 10. The funny thing is they probably all came from the same person, as they are all about money!

How to own your own home years sooner! Without making extra payments by H. Gill & S.

Building wealth story by story, building wealth in changing times and building wealth through investment property. All by Jan Somers

Rich dad's guide to investing by Robert T. Kiyosaki

Introductory accounting principles and practice by Leo Duffy and Ian Monro.

And finally how to make money byJ.D. Thornton, which turns out to be a kids book, but I'm going to read it anyway, you'd never know it could be the one with the best advice!

Anyone read any of these? Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment